Island Tech Services (ITS) does not ship on Sunday. Due to shipper restrictions we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes. All Shipments are subject to stock availability. Multiple boxes and/or shipments may be required to complete delivery.
Shipping Rates & Terms
Total Ship Time = Product Availability Time + Delivery Method Ship Time. For example, if the Product Availability Time is 7-10 days and the Delivery Method Ship Time is 1-2 Business Days, you will receive your order in 8-12 business days.
Requesting next day or second day air does not mean your order will be delivered in 1 or 2 days from the time you place your order online. You will receive your order 1-2 days after the “Product Availability” time listed for the product you selected. The “Product Availability” time is the amount of time required to process your order through our warehouse and acquire the product requested.
- In order for Island Tech Services to approve a product return, the product must be unopened and in its original packaging. Island Tech Services will not accept “open box” returns.
- As Island Tech Services sells primarily custom-configured computers, unopened box returns also may be denied. We cannot re-sell or return a computer that has been built to a customer’s specifications.
- Any and all product returns must be approved by Island Tech Services and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be issued.
- Approved returns must be made within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Approved returns will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Returns must be received within 15 days of the RMA number issuance.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges associated with the return.
- All returns must be sent via UPS, Federal Express, or any other courier that provides a tracking number and proof of delivery.
- All product returns must be sent to the following address:
Island Tech Services Returns
Attn: RMA # xxxx
980 S 2nd Street
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
- If the returned product does not meet the requirements stated above, the product will be sent back to the customer “freight collect”.
- It is recommended that you do not send in additional accessories or peripheral devices when returning products for repair. Repair centers will not be held responsible for any lost items.